Everyone loves finding their own slice of paradise – whether that’s a location or a state of mind.
So why not find both and enjoy some peace and tranquility amongst the stunning palm tree lined beaches of the Maldives with our 9 day Maldives Yoga Retreat?
Based on the beautiful Maalhos Island in the Baa Atoll this Maldives Yoga Retreat has everything you need to relax, further your yoga practice, meet some fellow yogis and enjoy the amazing location.
From your internal flights (with views to die for!) from Male Airport to Maalhos and 3 local grown, delicious veggie meals each day to the stunning full board boutique accommodation with its beachfront location everything about this Maldives Yoga Retreat is designed so you can kick back on island time as soon as possible!
Throughout the yoga retreat you’ll enjoy a daily 90 minute session of kundalini yoga to refresh your mind, body and soul as well as a week long wellness package designed to harmonise your system through 50min treatments.
And as well as embracing your yoga practice you’ll also get to enjoy the Maldives too – and this Maldives yoga retreat includes added extras designed to make the most of your island location.
Dolphin watching, snorkelling, a local cooking class and even discover scuba experience are included.
This is 9 days of island beauty, adventure and namaste surrounded by some amazing yogis!
|Start Dates||2nd March 2018, 6th July 2018, 2nd Nov 2018|
|Room Options||Twin (Shared), Private Room|
- 9 island days / 8 nights on the beautiful Maldivian Island of Maalhos located in UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll
- Full board boutique accommodation with daily housekeeping
- 3 delicious, fresh, and locally grown vegetarian meals every daywith fresh seafood option, a great taste of Maldives
- Return transfers from and to Male to Maalhos by domestic flight where you can watch the beautiful atolls below
- Tailored 7 day wellness package of 50mins spa treatments to harmonise your systems
- Daily 90 mins kundalini yoga session to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul
- Daily afternoon activity to immerse in the local culture and see all that Maldives has to offer
- Sandbank trip, dolphin cruise, snorkeling and fishing
- Cooking class, coconut weaving, cultural music and dance
- Try scuba experience
- Secluded tropical paradise beach location
- Full support from guest service team