Learning to scuba dive and completing your open water dive course is something we feel everyone should do – the world is 70% water after all and if you’re wanting to explore and travel the world you’ll be missing out on heaps if you cant enjoy the big blue!
So why not complete your open water dive course in paradise and dive into the crystal clear waters of the Maldives?
We’ve teamed up with the awesome crew of Fulidhoo Dive on Fulidhoo Island in the Vaavu Atoll of the Maldives to offer a full range of PADI dive courses – from open water right through to Rescue diver – so no whether you’re getting started with scuba diving or looking to further your training you can make the most of this stunning island!
Fulidhoo is easily accessible from Male Airport – just a 75 minute speedboat transfer – so within a few hours of landing you can be relaxing on white sandy beaches surrounded by palm trees…which is what the Maldives is all about!
“The diving is as beautiful as the island itself – and less than half the price tag of a Maldives resort!”
The scuba diving in Fulidhoo is nothing short of epic – with a vast array of dive sites and marine life. Drift along in the ocean currents across stunning coral gardens, cruise alongside white tip reef sharks, through huge shoals of colourful fish and even experience an adrenaline fuelled night dive surrounded by heaps of nurse sharks – diving in the Maldives is amazing!
Throughout your scuba dive course at this 5* PADI Dive centre you’ll be taught by qualified and experienced instructors who will guide you through your course.
Whichever course (or combination of courses!) you choose to do you’ll leave Fulidhoo as a competent and confident scuba diver with a world recognised qualification.
And of course if you’re already a qualified diver and just want to enjoy the amazing scuba diving that Fulidhoo Island has to offer check out our Scuba and Stay Packages instead!
|Course Options||Discover Scuba Diving, Open Water, Advanced Open Water, Rescue Diver|
- Discover Scuba Diving; The perfect place to start for those who want a taster without committing to a full course. You’ll be guided through a few basic skills before being chauffeured around underwater by a fully qualified instructor for 2 Dives. Max depth 12m.
- Open Water; Your first step into the world of professional Diving, this course will teach you all the skills needed to get you started. Following a series of pool training sessions and ocean dives, you’ll walk away with a full PADI qualification. Max depth 18m
- Advanced Open Water; A great bolt on to the OW experience this is a great way to practice your skills (especially buoyancy) and clock up some more dives too. We highly recommend doing the deep water specialty so you can then dive to 30m. Max depth 30m
- Rescue Diver; So you’ve discovered a real passion for Diving and want to take the next step to turning it into a career? The Rescue Diver qualification is the first challenge on that route. Learn to recover missing divers, safely get them to shore and administer life support. It’s a tough module but heaps of fun and it will really solidify your existing Dive skills. Max Depth 30m
- Introduction to Diving right through to professional qualification
- Based on the island paradise of Fulidhoo in the Maldives (Vaavu Atoll)
- Dive warm, tropical waters with a range of Dive sites
- Famed for its incredible night shark dives
- PADI 5* dive centre
- Professional team of experienced Dive Instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Great range of Dive sites, coral gardens, drift and night dives
- World recognised qualifications
- Full PADI training curriculum and certification
- All Dive equipment and manuals
- Lunch and refreshments on Dive days
- Great professional Dive team covering a variety of languages
- Dives as follows;
- Discover Scuba Dive – 1 Dive
- Open Water – 4 Dives + 5 confined
- Advanced Open Water – 5 Dives
- Rescue Diver – Confined and deep water training
- Speedboat transfer from Male Airport (daily, 75mins) – $50USD
- Local ferry transfer from Male Airport (3 x weekly, 3.5hours) – $3.5
- Accommodation options (double room inc breakfast) – from $40USD per night