If you’re heading to Indonesia soon then the spectacular Komodo National Park should definitely be on your to do list.
And although it’s famed for the epic Komodo Dragons this incredible part of the world is also hometown some of the best scuba diving on the planet!
So we’ve teamed up with the guys from Blue Marlin Dive Komodo to offer a full range of scuba dive courses in Labuan Bajo – the gateway to Komodo National Park.
Scuba diving here is famous for ripping currents and the amazing array of marine life that thrives in them – from the majestic manta rays to shivers of sharks, huge schools of fish and heaps of random surprises that pass through these waters – including dugongs, whale sharks and even megamouth sharks making an appearance!
“No matter what your dive experience scuba diving in Komodo National Park is going to exceed your expectations!”
With sites such as The Cauldron, Castle Rock and Crystal Wall offering a huge mixture of marine life, coral gardens and tropical waters it’s an incredible location to learn to dive and whether you just want to give it a try, get started on your PADI open water dive or further your existing dive courses, we’ve got you covered.
And of course after a day spent learning and diving you’re going to want to relax and explore and Luan Bajo has a great range of restaurants and bars to wind down in.
And of course when you’re not diving Labuan Bajo is the gateway to the rest of Komodo National Park too – so why not combine your scuba dive course with a trip to see the world famous Komodo Dragons, the spectacular Padar Island Viewpoint or relax on the dream Pink Beach?
Komodo National Park is going to leave you completely spoiled as a diver, but we wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Open Water; Your first step into the world of professional Diving, this course will teach you all the skills needed to get you started. Following a series of pool training sessions and ocean dives, you’ll walk away with a full PADI qualification. Max depth 18m
- Advanced Open Water; A great bolt on to the OW experience this is a great way to practice your skills (especially buoyancy) and clock up some more dives too. We highly recommend doing the deep water specialty so you can then dive to 30m. Max depth 30m
- Rescue Diver; So you’ve discovered a real passion for Diving and want to take the next step to turning it into a career? The Rescue Diver qualification is the first challenge on that route. Learn to recover missing divers, safely get them to shore and administer life support. It’s a tough module but heaps of fun and it will really solidify your existing Dive skills. Max Depth 30m
- Introduction to diving right through to professional qualification
- Full range of PADI dive qualifications, from introduction through to professional level
- Amazing range of marine life year round
- Professional team of experienced dive instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Fully accredited 5* PADI dive centre
- Learn at one of Australias top dive sites
- World recognised qualifications
- Perfect base to explore the rest of Komodo National Park
- Full PADI training curriculum and certification
- All dive equipment and manuals
- Dives as follows;
- Introductory Dive – 1 Dive
- Open Water – 4 Dives
- Advanced Open Water – 5 Dives
- Rescue Diver – 4 Dives