Nusa Lembongan is one of our teams favourite island in Indonesia.
With it’s mixture of incredible beaches, stunning views, pumping surf and spectacular dive sites it’s the perfect spot to escape the hustle and bustle of Bali (it’s only a 30 minute ferry ride across) and enjoy some serious island time.
This dive sites here are teeming with marine life and there are two major species that draw divers from all over the world to hit the water here; Manta Rays and Mola Mola – aka the Sunfish.
So we’ve teamed up with the awesome crew at Bali Diving Academy to offer a full range of PADI dive courses on Nusa Lembongan.
“Wow, just wow! Crystal clear water and manta rays, what more could you want?”
With sites such as Manta Point (no guesses for what you’ll be heading here to see!) and Crystal Bay offering a huge mixture of marine life, coral gardens and tropical waters it’s an incredible location to learn to dive and whether you just want to give it a try, get started on your PADI open water dive or further your existing dive courses, we’ve got you covered.
And of course after a day spent learning and diving you’re going to want to relax and explore – take in the incredible Nusa Lembongan sunsets, grab a beer at one of the many beach bars or maybe even take a surf lesson or two.
Life on Nusa Lembongan is full of palm trees, barefoot living and laid back vibes!
- Open Water; Your first step into the world of professional Diving, this course will teach you all the skills needed to get you started. Following a series of pool training sessions and ocean dives, you’ll walk away with a full PADI qualification. Max depth 18m
- Advanced Open Water; A great bolt on to the OW experience this is a great way to practice your skills (especially buoyancy) and clock up some more dives too. We highly recommend doing the deep water specialty so you can then dive to 30m. Max depth 30m
- Rescue Diver; So you’ve discovered a real passion for Diving and want to take the next step to turning it into a career? The Rescue Diver qualification is the first challenge on that route. Learn to recover missing divers, safely get them to shore and administer life support. It’s a tough module but heaps of fun and it will really solidify your existing Dive skills. Max Depth 30m
- Introduction to diving right through to professional qualification
- Full range of PADI and SSI dive qualifications, from introduction through to professional level
- Amazing range of marine life year round
- Professional team of experienced dive instructors to guide you through
- All classroom materials
- Fully accredited PADI and SSI dive centre
- Learn at one of Australias top dive sites
- World recognised qualifications
- Kick back and enjoy the vibe of the Byron bubble
- Full PADI or SSI training curriculum and certification
- All dive equipment and manuals (and 10% off if you want to buy your own)
- Dives as follows;
- Introductory Dive – 1 Dive
- Open Water – 4 Dives
- Advanced Open Water – 5 Dives
- Rescue Diver – 4 Dives